All NGOs are requested to upload the colour scan copies of the below-listed documents (originals and not photocopies). All documents are mandatory (except the FCRA certificate) to complete the registration process.
Please Note: The documents submitted online will be available for public viewing along with the NGO profile and will be available for download to ensure maximum transparency. Documents once submitted, cannot be amended or resubmitted.
- Certificate of registration of the NGO (Societies Registration Act 1860 / Public Trust Act / Section 8-Companies Act) *
- Trust Deed/Memorandum of Association
- Board resolution authorizing the signing authority (For signing agreements/MOUs etc.,), if the signing authority is not the same as mentioned in Trust Deed/MOA. If it is the same then this has to be mentioned on a letterhead of the organization.
- Renewed 12A registration certificate . If not available please share the existing one.
- Renewed 80 G Certificate. If not available please share the existing one.
- PAN Card
- Cancelled cheque for domestic Bank A/c
- Address proof (Electricity/Telephone/Internet Bill, Front Page of the updated Passbook, Lease agreement, etc. Please note the name of the organization should be there in the proof.
- Last 3 years audited annual accounts including auditor's report (FY 2022-23; 2021-22; 2020-21). This should include (Auditors report/Statement of Particulars, Form 10B, Balance Sheet, Income & Expenditure certificate signed by the auditor and the trustees).
- Form 10B for FY 2021-22; FY 2022-23. It needs to be physically/digitally signed.
- ITR Acknowledgement Assessment Year 2021-22 (FY 2020-21); 2022-23 (FY 2021-22); 2023-24 (FY 2022-23).
- CSR Form 1.